Sunday, April 27, 2014
Saturday, April 26, 2014
Friday, April 25, 2014
Monday, April 21, 2014
Sunday, April 20, 2014
We always act from the abundance of our hearts. If we respond to any situation with anger, it is what fills our hearts. If we respond with lust, it is what fills our hearts.
We can through all sorts of behavior modification, and it won't do any good, because in times of stress, we will revert to the overflow of our hearts.
I don't think it affects our eternal standing with God. Our standing is based on God's promise. We give him our allegiance, and he gives us sonship and citizenship. When he admits us into his family, he chooses to renovate our heart and rebuild his image in us. But the prime focus is not our attitudes and behavior. It is our hearts.
Friday, April 18, 2014
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Sunday, April 13, 2014
- Only interested in money.
- Only interested in themselves.
Saturday, April 12, 2014
Wednesday, April 09, 2014
Saturday, April 05, 2014
- They feel helpless to meet God's expectations.
- They feel God has given up on them.
- They feel their circumstances:
- are too tough.
- show God's lack of concern.
- interfere with their relationship.